May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day.

May songbirds serenade you every step along the way.

May a rainbow run beside you in a sky that's always blue.

And may happiness fill your heart each day your whole life through.

~Irish Blessing

Love has no desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.


Blog Archive

Friday, January 13, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

It had been my goal to write something everyday but, alas, this last week was full of preparations for a super busy week.

Friday was spent typing a response to allegations that I had 2 children and the speculation that I was a horrible mother who possibly beat my children and/or had them taken away, and thus, I did not have custody of said children. I have no idea how this person derived this information as my fiance and I have never even mentioned the one child I did give birth to and placed for adoption. This person clearly pumped a young adolescent for information that they, the adolescent, didn't even know. Had this person simply asked for information or clarification it would have been freely given. I don't understand why this person needed to resort to wild accusations on information that wasn't even correct to begin with...oh well...

Saturday was spent packing and preparing all information needed for Monday's evaluation. While Sunday was spent driving into L.A.

Monday was the big day. That city makes me really appreciate how clean Phoenix really is in comparison!

With Monday behind us, there is a huge weight that's been lifted and definitely less worry over the outcome. I feel my honey handled the whole thing superbly and the evaluator will see the truth. My hat's off to you sir for keeping a level head in a very emotional situation!

Thursday brought about some more stress relief. The management company deemed the house did, in fact, have a few problems as we had communicated to them and has relayed that to the homeowner who in turn has given the ok to fix them. WooHoo! Also, bought a much needed new bed...heaven is all I can say!

Today, even though Friday the 13th, is the honey and I's anniversary, and the boy is traveling to California to spend with his mother. Perfect timing on her part I must say and I am very grateful. Now we can have a wonderful date night and alone time!

My how life flies by.


2 comments:

  1. You are a brilliant writer and I was happy to have stumbled upon this. Great reads. I was in n. Hollywood on my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm not as good as you but hey...lol...how was the L.A. area...pretty much makes you appreciate Phoenix a little more

      Delete